The platform has been designed to fit easily into your current way of working.
You can choose to manage your appointments within the platform or you can continue to use your existing appointment manager software (or paper based calendar).
Option 1 – I want to use my existing appointment manager:
If you prefer to use your existing method of keeping track of your appointments then there is no need to enter appointment times into the platform.
Then whenever you want to start a session with the client, simple click ‘Start Session’ next to their name/I.D
Option 2 – I want to use the built-in Bilateral Base appointment manager to keep track of my sessions:
- Go to your Practice Manager (this is the first screen you see after you log in)
- Select ‘Schedule Session’
- Select your client from the dropdown menu (or add a new client)
- Enter the date and time of an upcoming session (and recurrences if relevant)
- Click ‘Save’
- You will then be taken to the ‘Session Manager’ screen which shows all session times that you have added in the platform
- If you then click ‘Send Client Invite‘ next to your client’s session time, you will see a template invite that you can send to your client which includes the date/time of that client’s session.
- The template also contains the secure reusable link for your client
- Click ‘Copy Client Invite’
- Paste the invite into an email or messaging service, edit the text if required before sending to your client
**Please note that even if you a using the Bilateral Base appointment manager to keep track of your session dates/times you only need to send the reusable link to your client once and they can use it for all future sessions (even if the the time of a session changes, the link will always work!)**